Tutorials and Examples
Peak Fitting using Xfit-Koalariet (Coelho and Cheary) for Win95/NT
The CCP14 Homepage is at http://www.ccp14.ac.uk
[The reference to use for XFIT or FOURYA in any resulting publications is:
Cheary, R. W. & Coelho, A. A. (1996). Programs XFIT and FOURYA, deposited in CCP14 Powder Diffraction Library,
Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council, Daresbury Laboratory, Warrington, England.
- Standard (non-fundamental paramaters) fitting to a single lab powder XRD
CuKalpha(1,2) pattern with nice background in one hit (Yttrium Oxide - Y2O3).
(Split Pearson on asymmetric peaks and Pseudo Voight on symmetric peaks).
- Standard fitting to a single lab powder XRD CuKalpha(1,2) pattern with nice background
in bits (XFIT remembers all!) (Yttrium Oxide - Y2O3).
- Standard fitting to a synchtrotron powder XRD dataset (Silicon metal) -
Daresbury beamline 2.3.
- Standard fitting to high-temperature/high pressure angular data digitised
from an image plate using the Platypus software (Daresbury beamline XX)
- Using XFIT to calibrate an Energy Dispersive Detector (Daresbury beamline 16.4)