Tutorials and Examples
Manual Powder Indexing and Peak Profiling with Brian Toby's CMPR Toolkit (Windows and UNIX)
Installing CMPR on PC/Win95/NT
The CCP14 Homepage is at http://www.ccp14.ac.uk
At this point, it is assumed you have downloaded the tcltk80p2+.exe (Tcl/Tk) and cmpr_win.exe files
from one of the following web pages and put this into a temporary directory.
- Run tcltk80p2+.exe and install in the default c:\tcl directory
- Run cmpr_win.exe and install in the default c:\cmpr
- Create a new Program Icon, by
- clicking on the right mouse button,
- Selecting New, Shortcut
- then under "Target", put c:\tcl\bin\wish80.exe c:\cmpr\cmpr.tcl
then click on the next button.
- Then for select name for target, type CMPR
- You can have CMPR start in the program of your choice, by selecting the Icon,
going into Icon Properties, Shortcut, and insert the relevant directoty in
the Start-in option.