The Multiple-Detector System for the powder diffractometer B2 (HASYLAB / DESY)
Development, design and application of a highly efficient detector system for structur analysis of powder samples using synchrotron radiation.
Download Info-Flyer (pdf-file 451k)
- Four high resolution analyser diffractometers in one compact unit
- Maximum gain factors up to 3.6 in the net measurimng time compared with conventional diffractometers
- Modular system of analyser units adjustable for wavelengths 0.5 < lambda < 2.5 Å
- Design adapted for: flat specimen and capillaries, the cryostat, the oven and vacuum chamber at B2
- All data sets can be processed simultaneously: forget merging
- Easy and precise installation at the diffractometer B2
- Quick wavelength adjustment through simultaneous control of the four diffractometers
Links to the project: Science Design Applications Schedule Feedback & Info Team Posters Seminars Publications Documentation
© 2001 Last update 30.04.2001 All photographs taken by W.-H. Kaps. We acknowledge financial support by the BMBF (05SM8VTA39).