S. Krumm, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to contribute free software to this collection, please contact us!
- RAW2XDA is a X-ray diffraction file format converter from Siemens raw-data to XDA-Rietveld pattern files. Check the DOS section!
- A new version of Tridraw, the famous triangular plot maker, is available! Check the Windows section!
- The WWW-searchable software Database! See below...
- LogGenerator, A tool to construct log graphics on the Macintosh. Check the MacIntosh section!
- Quicktrace, digitize source data from cartesian, ternary, or polar plots. Check the MacIntosh section!
- PoleMic is a computer programme that identifies a mineral (you get a name) provided that you describe some of the
optical properties of the transparent mineral as observed in thin sections. Check the Windows section!
The WWW-searchable software Database!
Testdrive our new database on geological and mineralogical software! Search criteria are:
--- program names --- computer platform --- keywords --- price ---
If you are developing software, please add your programs. The entry is free!!!
Go to the software collection for:
The software can also be obtained from the anonymous ftp-server www.geol.uni-erlangen.de by ftp to www.uni-erlangen.de. The directory is /software.
The software is presented as it is. We can not be held liable for program errors and possible copyright violations!
Back to the Erlangen Geoscience homepage...
Back to the VLGM homepage...